NO PURCHASE OR OTHER CONSIDERATION IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS DRAWING.
Mail-in contest entries are accepted. Mail to: GOLF CONTEST 3021 Kalah Pl., Marietta, GA. 30067
GOLFMedia, Inc, dba atlantagolfnow.com, fore Georgia, Golf Fore Georgia and Sponsored Client, is referred to as “Contest Sponsor”.
- PRIZE Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Prize is non-transferable and may not be claimed or used by any person other than the winner. Winners must claim their prizes in person within 3 days and have a picture taken for the use of on the website. If a selected entrant is unable to be contacted within 3 days, he or she forfeits the prize and another entrant may, at the sole discretion of the Contest Sponsor, be selected.
- ELIGIBILITY All entrants must be at least 21 years old and legal residents of the United States, living or working in. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, Contest Sponsor, Golf Media Inc., PGA members, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings) or household members (whether or not related) of each are not eligible.
- LICENSE Entry into any contest constitutes full permission for Contest Sponsor and promotion sponsors and their respective affiliates to broadcast and/or to photograph or publish the participant’s name, voice, recorded comments, biographical information, face and likeness without compensation.
- TAXES Contest Sponsor will report the total value of each prize to the IRS and will furnish winners with a federal Form 1099. Winners must provide their social security number to Contest Sponsor for tax reporting purposes, and are solely responsible for payment of all taxes incurred as a result of the award of a prize.
- RELEASE: Before a prize is awarded, winner(s) and travel companion(s) will be required to sign one or more declaration, publicity consent, waiver and release documents releasing the Government Agencies, the Contest Sponsor, the Contest Sponsor’s parent, affiliates and subsidiaries and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from all liability of any kind, including without limitation any loss, damage, injury (including personal injury) or expense, in connection with this contest or occurring as a result of the prize being awarded. By participating in this contest, all participants declare that they have read, understood and complied with the contest rules, consent to the use of their name, biographical information and/or likeness for the purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation, agree to abide by all decisions by the Contest Sponsor (which are final), and agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor, the Government Agencies, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies from any liability in connection with participating in this contest and/or any prize awarded. The Contest Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions including lost, misappropriated or corrupted entries, virus, worm or Trojan Horse damage or any other damage which may limit a participant’s ability to participate in the Contest.
- GENERAL: The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for errors in the offer or administration of this contest, including but not limited to, errors in the advertising, the contest rules, the selection and announcement of the winners or the distribution of any prize. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, municipal and local laws. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate this contest at any time without notice to participants. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. CAUTION: Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately alter or damage any entry or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify such entrant or individual and seek damages or any other remedy from any such entrant or individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. Contest Sponsor undertakes no liability or responsibility, and makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the performance of the prize(s) awarded, for any failure to perform or negligent performance of any service provider, or for any other risk, incident or damage, direct or indirect, relating to or arising out of the contest, including (but not limited to) cancellations, postponements, delays or other scheduling changes; missed events or connections or inability of winner to attend; and accident, injury, death, damage or expense arising from or occurring during the use of the prize, or travel to/from or attendance at any event relating to the contest, by the winner and/or winner’s guest(s). Contest Sponsor is not responsible for damage to a prize or loss of a prize after the prize has been claimed. Winners must inspect their prizes before leaving. Contest Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failure or malfunctions, lost or unavailable network or other telecommunications connections, or lost, late, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, disconnected, or delayed contest entries or communications, whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this contest, or by any human error which may occur in the execution of this contest. If, for any reason, the Contest Sponsor is not capable of being conducted as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bug, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of Contest Sponsor, Contest Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and award the prize from among all eligible entries received to date. Failure to conform to all contest rules, or any fraud or other illegal or inappropriate conduct on the part of a contestant, will result in the contestant’s disqualification and forfeiture of any prize won. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to rule ineligible listeners who, in Contest Sponsor’s sole judgment, engage in abusive conduct with respect to any contest or promotion conducted by Contest Sponsor or its affiliates. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this Contest and these Official Rules at any time, which changes will become effective upon announcement. By taking part in this contest, participants agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions of the judges, who are employees of Contest Sponsor and whose decisions with respect to all aspects of the contest are final and binding. As a condition to participating in this Contest, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and all causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court.
Contest Sponsor Certificate Rules and Restrictions
• Transportation to and from Contest Sponsor is NOT provided.
• The bearer of this certificate agrees to be responsible for any Resort charges incurred in excess of this credit, or for services not covered by this credit for any person using this certificate. ACCOMMODATIONS TAX IS TO BE PAID IN FULL PRIOR TO ARRIVAL WITH A VALID CREDIT CARD. Other taxes and gratuities that may apply are payable in cash/credit card at time of services along with food and beverage, telephone charges and retail merchandise.
• Contest Sponsor Trade Certificates have no cash value, and no change will be given for the value or any unused certificate amount. If a Contest Sponsor Trade Certificate is lost or stolen, it will not be replaced.
CONTEST SPONSOR TRADE CERTIFICATES ARE NOT FOR RESALE, AND CANNOT BE SOLD OR EXCHANGED.
Including companies such as Ebay and Sky Auction.