Kennesaw, Georgia – On March 13th, Yamaha Golf-Car Company, the industry-leading golf car manufacturer that sets the standard for fleet, light … Continue Reading...
GREENVILLE, S.C.– Led by under par rounds from Egill Gunnarsson and James Kyles, the Georgia State … Continue Reading
The Georgia Southern Eagles won the Schenkel Invitational for just the second time in the event’s … Continue Reading
SORRENTO, Fla. – Led by a career-best third place finish from sophomore Chloe Howard, the Georgia … Continue Reading
Georgia Golf News
The Champions Tour returns to TPC Sugarloaf in Duluth next month for the seventh Mitsubishi Electric Classic, and there’s little question who has … Continue Reading...
- Web.com Tour returns to Landings in Savannah for second time
- Linger Longer, Schenkel Tournaments to be Played This Month
- Georgia Tech Begins Spring Schedule Ranked No. 2: Georgia Starts at 22
- Kennesaw State Overtakes Georgia as State’s Highest Ranked Women’s Team
- Smoltz Receives Sponsor’s Exemption for Mitsubishi Electric Classic
- Georgia Golf News: Jones Cup; New Event, Course Change for Augusta National