Kennesaw, Georgia – On March 13th, Yamaha Golf-Car Company, the industry-leading golf car manufacturer that sets the standard for fleet, light … Continue Reading...
STATESBORO, Ga. – Led by a 2-under 70 from junior Egill Gunnarsson, Georgia State shot a final round … Continue Reading
EATONTON, Ga. – The Kennesaw State men's golf team saved its best for last, carding a 5-under par … Continue Reading
Kennesaw, Georgia – On March 13th, Yamaha Golf-Car Company, the industry-leading golf car … Continue Reading
Georgia Golf News
The Champions Tour returns to TPC Sugarloaf in Duluth next month for the seventh Mitsubishi Electric Classic, and there’s little question who has … Continue Reading...
- Web.com Tour returns to Landings in Savannah for second time
- Linger Longer, Schenkel Tournaments to be Played This Month
- Georgia Tech Begins Spring Schedule Ranked No. 2: Georgia Starts at 22
- Kennesaw State Overtakes Georgia as State’s Highest Ranked Women’s Team
- Smoltz Receives Sponsor’s Exemption for Mitsubishi Electric Classic
- Georgia Golf News: Jones Cup; New Event, Course Change for Augusta National